Monday, March 19, 2007

Phases of the Moon

Wow oh wow! I am sorry for my long absense! At least I haven't totally disappeared off the face of the planet though. I mean my writing on my webpage is still going. But either way I REALLY have to update Fanfiction this week. The nice reivews I'm still getting from readers is giving me an ulcer.

Phases of the Moon. Pretty huh? I think life is sorta like the moon. I mean no one can be happy all the time, not matter what. Just like no one can be miserable all the time. Life is all about edges and flows. No matter how bad life can be, take heart in knowing that it will get better. It has to. With out hope there really is no reason to live. Hope is beautiful, much like the moon. If the moon and stars didn't glow up in the night sky, night wouldn't be beautiful at all. It would be black...empty...dark. So in your darkest hours remember this...watch the moon.


Once Upon a Twisted Tale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home