Friday, July 28, 2006

There once was a young girl...

Hahahahahah. Hah. My cat BIT ME! Like ouchie boo-boo bit me! (looks smug) I chased her. Besides that nothing particularly 'funny' has happened. Well there was that one incident with this telephone marketer calling for my parents. Let's just say that he now thinks that my parents have an illigal immigrant working for them as a maid while they vacation in the Bahamas before moving onto Europe. Muwahah.
Writing... well... Hmm... I have a new drabble for Meant to Be uploaded and corrected, ditto with Honor and Glory. I have like a mere paragraph of In the Doghouse done, and I really should get started on that new chapter of My Pet. XD I guess I'm putting it off since A Jar of Pens hasn't opened up yet. (sigh) That's one bad thing about me, the only thing that motivates me to write fanfiction is the praise I get. As a side note these last two chapters I wrote and released have been the most well reviewed ever. As another side note I think I'll release Heart Hacking soonish on A Single Spark.
Tis it for now! I leave you with this first verse of a poem upon which I have a new story starting with!

Seven Knights
Seven Knights, seven connected nights,
Seven wrongs that won't make a right,
Seven sunsets echoing might,
A single girl unable to write,

One will fall and sink to the ground,
One will fly to the sky abound,


Once Upon a Twisted Tale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home