Monday, July 24, 2006

I dream of managing skills

Alas, I have been recently become hooked on "Fast Food Tycoon 2". You are a manager person and you run a chain of pizza parlors in a city. (Your choice.) I was doing okay, but unfortunately I spent to much money sending thugs and cockroaches to my competitor, as well as buying new stores. I am now one mill. in the hole. Needless to say the CEOs were not happy, and they informed me my contract was broken. So now I'm a homeless pizza parlor manager.
Sadly my writing skills seem to be about as good as my managing skills. (I'm stuck in My Pet at the moment. I know what I need to do but I don't feel like doing it.) Voting has not yet opened, Somehow I doubt it will EVER open at this rate, but pretty soon a greatly improved Heart Hacking will be debuting at A Single Spark. I am excited about that much at least.
As a side note I am deeply enjoying making my little banner thingies for my blog entries. =^.^= actually I think that sometimes it is the only reason why I update. I'm hooked on photoshop almost as much as I'm hooked on Fast Food Tycoon. (Whhhhyyyy did the CEOs fire me?? I'll admit it might have been a bit over the top to send that mobster to hold those employees hostage, but who WOULDN'T want to do that simply so they can see a guy in a trench coat poke a big fat guy in a chefs outfit?)
That is all for now, Ja matta! (I spelled that wrong.)

Once Upon a Twisted Tale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home